CrossFit Millard believes everyone can forge elite fitness. Everyone is an Athlete at CrossFit Millard. We offer Performance and Fitness program levels to best accommodate CrossFit athletes of all skill levels. Our workouts can be tailored for people that are new to CrossFit or to training in general. We believe our programs are the best way to get fitter so that you are able to perform life’s daily activities better! Keep up with your kids, lose weight, and feel great! Our friendly community will welcome you and become your friends. At CrossFit Millard it doesn’t matter who to lifts the most weight, or has the fastest time. Our expectation is that you do the best you are capable of! Everyday is a focus on yourself and doing the best you can that day. Seeing for yourself first hand get better is the best part of CrossFit! Having friends to compare or sometimes compete against helps everyone get better!
New to CrossFit?
- Ever went to a traditional Globo Gym?
- 20 minutes on the treadmill, or the elliptical, then some weights, and then maybe stretch afterwards?
- Probably not talk to anyone unless it is to ask when they will done with a piece of equipment
- Sound familiar?
Why CrossFit Training?
- CrossFit is constantly varied high intensity training.
- Learn skills and movements to move better throughout everyday life
- A Coach instructs and explains workouts, and coaches throughout workouts
- All exercises have a less intense exercise that can be substituted seamlessly
- Workouts are fun, challenging, and can sometimes even be competitive (even with yourself)!
- Workouts are planned with a goal in mind
- No confusion on exercises, no wondering what to do in the gym!
- Every day there is a new WOD (Workout of the Day)! No day is exactly the same!
- Workout with a few friends that will actually talk to you! We will welcome you and everyone will know your name!
- CrossFit sessions are usually 50 minutes to 60 minutes, and include 3 or 4 components. Usually a Warm Up, Weightlifting or Gymnastics Skill, a Metcon (fun workout) and sometimes a cool down.
Why CrossFit Millard?
Coaching education and experience. Great facility and location. Friendly staff.
- All Trainers minimum credentials of CrossFit L1 Trainer
- Coach Ziegenbein is also a CrossFit L2 Trainer, CrossFit Kids Trainer, USA Weightlifting Sports Performance Coach, and a Brand X Kids trainer. He is also continuing his coaching education with Eat to Perform nutritional coaching, as well as mobility training through Mobility WOD Institute.
- CrossFit Millard has 4500 sq ft indoor and 600 sq ft private fenced outdoor space.
- Our equipment is from Rogue Fitness, the top supplier of CrossFit training equipment.
- Wodify, easy and fast online workout tracking and gym management software, managing memberships and registering for class sessions is quick and easy.